Becoming a co-investor in Linkvest Capital is simple.
1. The individual or entity must be an accredited investor defined by the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission.
2. Let us know about your interest in co-investing with us. We have different communication channels at your disposal.
3. After that, you will schedule an appointment with a member of our Linkvest Team who will provide you with more information about our company and the different co-investment platforms.
4. Finally, a linking process to become a co-investor is initiated.
The co-investment process is of great importance to us because it is a legal requirement through which we can grow our Linkvest Network in a safe and reliable way. In addition, it allows us to:
· Comply with the requirements of the Office of Assets Control (OFAC).
· Perform the proper tax withholding in applicable cases.
· Prepare legal documents for each transaction.
· Mitigate operational, legal, and reputational risks associated with the purchase, sale, and administration of mortgage loans.
At Linkvest, we align our interests with those of our co-investors using a profit-sharing model in which we earn only when the co-investor receives returns on their co-investments, which is normally a percentage of the income actually received by the co-investor.
If the client is a multifamily office, we can make a partnership agreement to respect the office’s guidelines being the client and not the office’s members. For the linkage, we need the information of all the members, but the day-to-day is handled directly with the multifamily office.
For external advisors, a collaboration agreement is made in which we manage the clients, and we pay commission to the advisors for the income received by their clients.
Yes. Our Linkvest Network is consists of individuals, legal entities, single-family offices, multifamily offices, and/or advisors.
At Linkvest Capital, we analyze, structure, and manage alternative investments in which capital preservation and recurring cash flow generation are paramount.
We currently have three companies operating in the southern United States (Florida and Georgia) that participate in financing, acquisition, and development transactions in the real estate sector.
Our organizational culture reflects our convictions and actions in each of the transactions we analyze, structure, and manage. We always prioritize professionalism and the basic principles for building long-term partnerships: respect, honesty, and transparency. Our culture is framed in what we call ‘The Linkvest Way,’ which consists of a group of 20 principles co-created by the partners and the organization’s work team that bring together our purpose as a company and the principles that define our culture of doing things right.
At Linkvest Capital, we do not provide tax advice on the co-investments you make with us; it is the responsibility of each co-investor to manage their taxes with their team or advisors in accordance with the regulations of their country of origin. We differentiate between US and foreign clients to ensure the proper withholdings of the returns delivered.
Each co-investment is different, and for that reason, payment schedules vary. Typically, for co-investments with our mortgage loan platform, returns are distributed every two months. For our commercial property acquisitions, distributions are made every three months. For our multifamily investments, distributions are made only at the end of the investment.